Cooktown is the location where all our trips depart.
Extended Overnight trips can be arranged to reefs off Princess Charlotte Bay leaving Cooktown in the afternoon and steam overnight for fishing the next day. Most enjoy 5 to 7 days off Cooktown fishing the local reefs which can have you fishing within 2 hours out of port. 1and 2 day trips can also be catered for.
Clients either drive up from Cairns or choose to fly from Cairns to Cooktown.
Fishing is undertaken during the complete trip days and departure occurs after fishing on the last day has ceased.
- Quality cooked meals on board with all snacks and hors d’oeuvres between meals
- Refreshments including water, soft drink, coffee and tea
- Linen and towels
- Expert knowledge of prime fishing
- Trolling lures for reef and shelf
- Terminal tackle for reef and shelf
- Prepared baits for the reef.
- Live baits in the bay and squid/pilchards for bottom fishing
Your catch is filleted and frozen onboard into waxed boxes for easy transportation - We can also arrange refrigerated transportation back home!
This is a BYO trip, so you will be required to supply your own Alcoholic refreshments. Cooktown is remote and we would request you place your order 1 week prior to departure to allow for stock to be in place and cold on arrival. Let us know if you would like us to arrange this on your behalf!
Rods and Reels are not included however, these can be hired for a small fee if you don't have your own